Jim and Diane Luebbers are a husband and wife team serving the Hendersonville and Asheville areas with BluAxis Realty, and thoroughly enjoy doing what they do best – applying their collective talents, experience, and expertise towards helping their clients achieve their real estate goals.
Before Jim began his real estate career in North Carolina, he was employed by a major energy company in Chicago, specializing in the financial duties of the firm, ultimately serving as controller and CFO of the company. During his tenure at the company, Jim served as Budget Director and Vice President of Corporate Planning. He is skilled in the comprehension and execution of complex contracts and is an experienced negotiator.
Diane served as an executive secretary to a Senior Vice President at Huntington National Bank, and then began her real estate career working as an assistant to top producing agent in Williamsburg, VA before moving to Bozeman, Montana, where she served as the assistant to the Managing Broker at Prudential Real Estate. Several years later, Diane and Jim moved to the Asheville area of western North Carolina and formed a husband and wife realtor team in Hendersonville, NC.
In addition to their collective professional experience, Jim and Diane have been in your shoes, having bought and sold their own homes in markets both weak and strong. They understand what both buyers and sellers want from their realtor, and how they want to be treated in a transaction from start to finish. Jim and Diane look forward to helping you realize your real estate goals whether by helping you to sell your present home, or by assisting you in finding your dream home!
- Born in Missouri, lived and worked in Chicago 30+ years, moved from Montana mountains to Western North Carolina several years ago.
- Hobbies: photography, local craft beers, golfing, camping, travel and exploring the many waterfalls in Western North Carolina.
- Volunteering: Trout Unlimited Pisgah Chapter Treasurer, Habitat for Humanity Builds in New Zealand, and in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, Tax preparer for AARP, Trail work, land, and coldwater fisheries conservancy outdoor work projects for Trout Unlimited, Conserving Carolina, and Mills River Partnership.
- Cajun girl from Lafayette, Louisiana, moved from Montana mountains to Western North Carolina several years ago.
- Hobbies: fly fishing, cooking gumbo, inventing recipes, reading, writing, painting, camping, travel.
- Volunteering: Trout Unlimited Pisgah Chapter Board Member and Membership Chair, land and coldwater fisheries conservancy outdoor work projects for Trout Unlimited, Mountain True, Mills River Partnership, and Conserving Carolina.